Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Thailand, July 2014


To be accompanied with Heartbeat by Jose Gonzalez, as a fond reminiscence of Menno who had improvised many many tunes out of the air in no time, with a broken string guitar and me.





Kai - my cooking buddy, about 1.9m tall and 19 years old.
So young and globe-trotting, with his cheeks still pinkish plum and SO reckless.

My favourite dish - tom kha gai.
We prepared soup first thing and it was oh so goood in my itchy morning tummy.




Silpakorn university.
If I were a Thai I would be happy going to Silpakorn and
save money to travel the world and draw and make things along the way.

Thai ad always live up to its name. Always so delightful.


Amy - my train companion en route Chiang Mai. She dreamt of horse riding across vast plains of Mongolia
and had actually taken a course (but got injured..), had travelled extensively in China in her 20s,
and now a drug&medical researcher. WOW.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a few words?